Monday, October 24, 2011

Portraits

 

1.  Cassie; Bannack; 10/20/11/ 1:16 PM; F/5; 1/40; Focal Length 40; Iso 100; Canon T2i
2.  Jenni; Bannack; 10/20/11 4:58 PM;  F/4; 1/40; Focal Length 24; Iso 200; Canon T2i

So I usually don't like shooting portraits too much, but at Bannack I tried to take more portraits than I would usually.  I always wanted to shoot a portraits like the one I shot of Cassie.  I shot it using side lighting from a window and she was just standing in a room with a really dark background.  The shot of Jenni turn out well I think.  I shot multiple portraits of her.  This is a shot that came right out of my camera.  The only thing that I did to it was slightly air brush her face so that her skin tone was a little more even.

1 comment:

  1. All of your shots are great! They all have great composition and lighting, they're all very interesting and appealing to look at. I really like you do very little editing to your shots and keep them natural. Great work!

    ReplyDelete