Monday, October 3, 2011

Panoramic Photos














1. Provo Pana; Provo; 4:32 PM; 9/17/11; f6.3; 1/125 sec.; Focal Length 30; Canon T2i
2. Teton Pana; Rexburg; 5:30 PM; 10/3/11; f16; 1/125 sec; Focal Length 33; Canon T2i

So Panoramas are something that I discovered like two months ago and have been trying to do more and more of them.  I just love the way they make me feel, it makes the viewer feel like they are in the image and I love it!  But I took this picture of the Provo temple a couple weeks ago(knowing that we need a panoramic image).  But its a pretty straight forward image I didn't edit it all I did was put the three images into photoshop and then blended them.  And with the image of the teton drive in I just stuck it into photoshop and blended them together and touched up the color a little bit using the adjustment layers(selective color).

2 comments:

  1. these panoramic shots are great! You set them up really nicely! I had to take a lot more than just three pictures for mine. I would suggest trying to get a little better lighting for the Provo temple one. Maybe you could warm it up a little bit in camera raw or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the one of the temple. I feel like all the green allows you to focus on the beauty of the temple. Over all both were great and I like the clouds in the Drive-in shot. I think you did a great job of keeping the pictures pretty flat to allowing the merge and blending to keep it all in portion.

    ReplyDelete