Sunday, October 2, 2011

Flora & Fauna



Sunflower; West Valley, UT; 9/17/11 2:30 PM; F/4.5; 1/80 sec.; Focal Length 29; Canon t2i
Duckie; Provo; 10/2/11; 4:10 PM; F/5; 1/320 sec.; Focal Length 100; Canon t2i
Bee/Flower;  Provo; 10/2/11; 4:30 PM; F/5.6; 1/160 sec.; Focal Length 175; Canon t2i

So I pulled out my telephoto lengths for some of these pictures.  The red flower/bee and duck picture were taken on the same day with the same lens. But the sunflower picture I took in September at my sisters house and I knew that this picture would come in handy.  All three pictures are straight out of the camera and aren't edited at all.

1 comment:

  1. Great shots! I really like the sun flowers. The Exp is great and composition is awesome. The DoF is perfect to get the blur on the BG, I really like how the 2nd flower totally fill up the background too. Also have to mention your panos look awesome too! I think the subjects you picked are awesome most the time we just see Landscapes but you added interest by picking cool subjects.

    ReplyDelete