Thursday, November 10, 2011

Poster



Teton Drive In,11:45 PM, 11/15/10, Rexburg, Idaho, Manual Mode, F 10, 16 minutes, Canon t2i


So this was an older picture that I decided to use for my poster project.  I made it a 24x36 print, and framed it in a black mahogany frame and I also decided to matte it as well.  And as for the process of taking the picture, I went out to the drive in and put my camera on my tripod and connect my shutter release remote and locked the lens open for 16 minutes and this is what I came out with.  I used selective color to bring out the red and the brown in the Teton sign and the wood of the screen.  And I also used selective color to lighten the sky a little bit in the top left corner.  I had to crop it because the image itself was actually bigger than 24x36.

No comments:

Post a Comment