Friday, September 16, 2011

Cut Outs




1. Western America; Rexburg, ID;6/20/11; 11:34 AM; f/8; 1/125; Focal Length 35; Canon t2i
2.  Burning Skies; Rexburg, ID; 10/25/10; 5:12 PM; f/7.1; 1/125; Focal Length 21; Canon t2i

The truck photo was taken way out in the potato fields.  I really like to go out and just drive and see what I can find.  But it was an over cast day which has the best lighting for photography because there aren't any harsh shadows.  But basically this picture is straight out of my camera. I just made the red color of the truck a little richer. And the temple picture was taken last summer whenever there was like fire and made an awesome back drop for the temple.  But this photo is straight from my camera. There was no editing done.  

2 comments:

  1. I still hold to my opinion that you are really good. I though the temple looked like a pretty easy cut-out, but I bet Moroni's trumpet took a little bit of effort. The zoom is really good. I didn't realized that you zoomed in until I looked a little closer and longer. The partial cut-out looks really good too. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well done! I really like your work. You have a good way of getting things at interesting angels and making them look different and fun to look at. By the way, awesome job on the cutout part. You made them look really professional!

    ReplyDelete